Utility functions added:
- Square aspect ratio cropper (square_crop)
- Circle profile pic maker (circle_pfp)
- PIL alpha_composite helper (alpha_comp_prep)
- Text wrapping and bounding helpers
- Tuple adder (tuple_add)
- iPhone timestamp generator for top bar (get_iphone_time_s)
- Meme abstract base class (in pseudbot/meme/abc.py)
- Post styling information (in pseudbot/meme/post_styles.py)
This commit involves a lot of refactoring that should've been moved to
a separate commit. Some PseudBot methods that don't need to use
PseudBot attributes have been moved to the newly-created `util.py`.
The real_main function and its associated paraphernalia have been moved
to the also newly-created `cli.py`.
All PseudBot internal methods have been prepended with an underscore
A new method called list_actions has been added. It generates a list
of CLI-callable methods and prints each and its accompanying docstring
to the terminal.
SOCKS proxy support has been added to Pseudbot. The CLI now has a new
`-p` flag that supports fully-qualified SOCKS proxy urls. For example:
$ pseudbot run_bot -p socks5://username:password@host:port/
A user timeline dumper action named `user_timeline` has also been added
to PseudBot. Here's an example of it in action:
$ pseudbot user_timeline -s CheckmarkLs